Turn page   Night
edvertisementideas > Fey Evolution Merchant > Volume N/A - CH 87
Ling Xiao looked at the mountains they were passing by like an illusion and the brilliance of lights when the Blue Jade Pegasus was flapping its wings.

“Redbud City isn’t considered far from the Royal Capital. Among the 32 cities, Redbud City is situated on the central-southern side and is considered the 14th closest major city to the Royal Capital. Cold Frost City in the extreme north, Scorch Flames City in the extreme south, and Dwelling Pool City in the western Great Pool are cities that are considered far from the Royal Capital. With the Blue Jade Pegasus’ speed, it will need around half a month to complete the journey.”

Ling Xiao didn’t talk much normally, but she was willing to give a thorough explanation to Lin Yuan.

After listening to Ling Xiao’s explanation, he felt that all the books’ knowledge was just numbers. Numbers weren’t as shocking as when he was seated on a Fantasy Breed fey. He could feel the speed and use time to measure the Radiance Federation’s vast land.

“If we traveled across water, wouldn’t the time be shortened?”

Lin Yuan realized that Ling Xiao had been instructing the Blue Jade Pegasus to travel above land. Even if they went across water regions, it would be over rivers and lakes, but not the sea region.

Ling Xiao used her hand to stroke the Blue Jade Pegasus’ neck and combed up its hair. However, her expression was much more serious.

“When you possess a fey that can fly across the horizon, the first lesson to learn is that you must not fly above the ocean.”

After the Spirit Qi Awakening, the ocean that allowed humans to hunt freely was now the world’s most treacherous place. No matter how spacious the land was, it occupied only less than 40% of this planet. The remaining 60% was made of the ocean.

The ocean was deep and immeasurable. Even in the coastal waters, there were chances of encountering wild Gold feys. A Gold fish-type fey could easily overturn a fishing boat in the sea.

Occasionally, Platinum feys would also visit the coastal waters, making it very dangerous even in the coastal waters.

If one was flying above the sea region and encountered a giant whale fey, they might be accidentally injured by the water pillars that the giant whale feys blasted out.

After hearing the serious tone in Ling Xiao’s words, Lin Yuan immediately memorized Ling Xiao’s statement.

He might have memorized the statement, but he still asked, “Not even a Diamond/Fantasy fey?”

Ling Xiao turned back to look at Lin Yuan with a face of approval. She didn’t expect Lin Yuan to immediately recognize that this Blue Jade Pegasus was a Diamond/Fantasy fey.

It wasn’t hard to see that the Blue Jade Pegasus was a Fantasy Breed, but in order to let Lin Yuan have a comfortable journey, Ling Xiao had already withdrawn the Blue Jade Pegasus’ imposing aura.

Lin Yuan was still able to see that the Blue Jade Pegasus was a Fantasy Breed, nonetheless. This level of knowledge and experience wa

Click here to report chapter errors,After the report, the editor will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please be patient.