Turn page   Night
edvertisementideas > Monster Integration > Volume N/A - CH 389
Ashlyn is now dealing with the agonizing venom that is present in my body and she is doing a better job than I ever could as her control over Sunfire is a lot better than mine.

It did not take Ashlyn half a second to eradicate all the venom in my body and I want to cheer to that I wasn't feeling that agonizing pain anymore but I can't as another attack from the two black viper snakemen is coming and this time their attack is faster than before.

Slash! Slash!

Two light slashes of saber appeared on my body as I was powerless to counter them, all I do is try to dodge as much as possible so the sabers of the Grimm race monsters could not inflict heavy injuries on me.

I have no other choice but to try to counter and dodge their sabers and try to maintain my sanity through the agonizing pain I am feeling due to the venom that sabers of Grimm race monsters released in me.

Clank Slash Slash Slash Clank...

I kept defending against their furious saber strikes but most of the time I failed as their attacks are too fast for me to intercept and because of this I am in the immense agony.

Every slash of theirs that cut open my skin would release a venom inside me, that venom is very agonizing, that most of the time because of it I wasn't properly able to defend against their saber strike.

I am extremely lucky to have an abnormal partner like Ashlyn who is expertly controlling Sunfire to burn off the venom that entered my body soon as possible otherwise my screams would also be one of the screams I am hearing.

"Tek, look at this lowly animal, just little bit of venom had put such expression of its face but it still has not screamed like other lowly animals."

"Looks like we have to do this to make it scream its lungs out!" said black viper snakemen as it opened its mouth and spit out a large amount of black fog like a wave, not only it but the other Black viper also opened its mouth and released a large amount of the black fog.

Despite knowing a large amount of venom coming at me, I can't do anything as if I tried to do any big move that takes even a little bit of time like taking a step back, then their extremely fast sabers would tear me apart.

All I can do endure, till I get a good chance. A chance where I able to kill one of these Black Viper snakemen with my trump card.

Clank! Clank!

My sword and saber successfully able to defend against both of the sabers of the Grimm race monsters, this is the first time I was able to do that and normally would have been very happy if not seeing a large amount of black fog about to drown me all.

Crackle Crackle Crackle...

First I heard a crackling sound all over my body but soon the agony come from every inch of my body, the very fine layer of Sunfire that Ashlyn had covered my skin had able to burn 75% of venom that two Black Viper snakemen had released but remaining 25% still able to seeped in my body which is giving me agony similar to what I felt when I

Click here to report chapter errors,After the report, the editor will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please be patient.