Turn page   Night
edvertisementideas > Monster Integration > Volume N/A - CH 1502
Chapter 1502 - Battle of Giants II

CLLANNNG

Our weapons clashed, creating a rattling forcefield that shook the arena like never before; I feel a huge ripple running across the forcefield before it got absorbed by it.

While Sarah is fine by the attack, the vine humanoid shook loudly; that shaking got the surprised gasp from the audience.

"So, you do have a limit after all," Sarah said, the first time her blazing eyes had something like a smile it, which had lasted for a moment before it disappeared as Sarah came at me with an even more powerful attack than the previous.

I wish I could tell her that while the humanoid shook because of her attack but it was not because she got the upper hand in the attack; the reason for its shaking is my mistake in its creation.

One could not make a humanoid and want it to act as the human body. I had crafted this humanoid with all the data I had, but since I had never fought with humoind, I could assume many things while designing it.

In the first clash, many of its flaws were revealed, and I am fixing them as I attacked Sarah back.

I am very lucky that I am testing my Vine Humoind against Sarah, where I could fix the flaws while fighting her; if it had been Ellen, Jill, or Elija, I don't think I would have gotten the chance; they would have finished me before I could do anything to fix it.

CLLANNNG

Our weapons clashed again, and this time, the vine humanoid shook even more than before and nearly moved back a step in the sky.

"Hehe, it would be long before I tore you out your Vine Demond Micheal," Sarah said, and she came toward me for another powerful attack with the intention of crushing me as soon as possible.

CLLANNNG CLLANNNG CLLANNNG

She attacked me like being possessed, with each her attack being more powerful than previous, and by her fifth attack, I begin taking a step, which increased her confidence further and madness.

I took a step back after step, moving all around the arean, never getting too close to the forcefield. With such bodies, this gigantic arena had become quite small; I don't want to crash on it by mistake and lose the battle.

While I am fighting against Sarah, much of my focus is not on it. I am directing 30% of my focus on the battle while the rest 70% is invested in fixing the Vine Humanoid.

The humanoid had fixed enough that I have the confidence to defeat Sarah with it, but I have not interested in doing that this early.

This is a great chance for me to fix all the mistakes of my Vine Giant, and seeing there are high chances of me fighting Elijah, Jill, and Ellen today and using it in the fight, I rather fix every mistake the humanoid have; I will not get that chance in a break or during the fight with them.

While Sarah kept beating my humanoid, I kept fixing every problem it has, and it is quite nice of her to increase her power with every move; it is helping me a lot in finding the tiny problem

Click here to report chapter errors,After the report, the editor will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please be patient.