A screen was displayed before him. On it was a roulette, and from the numerical description, Brendel found there were one hundred and seventy ‘normal’ bronze cards, with forty ‘rare’ silver cards. However, it appeared that the rare cards were currently greyed out, possibly because he did not have the qualifications to unlock it yet.
“My lord?” Medissa’s voice suddenly went to his ears.
“Give me a few minutes,” Brendel said and pondered for a while.
His eyes went back to the cards. He looked and read them one by one in detail, before stopping at two cards that seemed to have the best quality.
– The Altar of Dripping Blood
– (The Wolf’s Den III)
– 25 EP, 200 Mana
– Barrier Nest
– You can sacrifice 5 Grey creatures to summon the Earth Dragon Voltaire into play (Sub-dragon, level 50 Boss)
– This card will enter the Graveyard if Voltaire dies or if the Altar’s barrier is destroyed.
– When Voltaire is on the battlefield, sacrifice a Grey creature every day or the card enters the graveyard.
– ‘There is a low rumbling roar nearby within the cave.’
– The Plains of Gems
– (Wondrous Scenery VI)
– Special Plains card
– Tap the card, deposit 2 Light EP to your Elemental Pool.
– Tap the card, pay 2 Light EP, add 20 Wealth.
– ‘No one knows what nature offers beneath the grass.’
The second card held Brendel’s attention over the first. Regardless of Wealth or EP, they were resources that he needed badly, especially the latter, as he did not have proper means to replenish Light EP.
“Scarlett,” the dispirited youth shout through a tight jaw, “wait there for a while, I’ll free you after two battles.”
He had been spending his resources conservatively, and getting a Land card that could continuously allow him to cast other cards, was much better than the opposite. The wealth gain on it was just as important too.
[Golden Battle Flag, Sun Blade, and Pristine Angel are all cards that need 5 Light EP to activate, and the last one even requires me to pay 1 Light EP to maintain it. I can’t really be called a Planeswalker if I can’t use my cards…… Display Planeswalker Cards.]
– Treasure Cards: Eternity Orb, Golden Battle Flag, Holy Sword, Silver Colt.
– Creature Cards: Highland Squire, Mercenaries of Lopes, Pristine Angel, Wind Spirit Spiders, Unicorn Knight
– Resource Card: Rich Gold Mine
– Magic Cards: Magic Control, Sun Blade, Sprint Drive
– Land Cards: Garden of the Holy Tree, Rougen’s Swamp, Loxar’s market, Nest of Storms, Ashen Volcano
– Event Card: Bitter Ordeal (Used)
[I’ve already used the Bitter Ordeal card on Ciel, so it’s greyed out. Based on Ciel’s explanation, a deck of cards needs at least forty cards before it can be used in a realistic combat without issues. I’m not even halfway there. Rather than a Planeswalker, I’m more like an apprentice or something. Display EP and Wealth income.]
– Garden of
Click here to report chapter errors,After the report, the editor will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please be patient.